Between Mundaring and Northam
An annual event, will next occur on Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 August 2022
Two day: ride from Mundaring to Northam on Saturday, stay overnight and ride back on Sunday
Sunday: Bus to Northam to meet the overnighters and then ride back to Mundaring.
There is also the possibility of an extra diversion on the way back to Mundaring.
The cost for this will be $40, including a small fun activity en route with a prize.
Registrations will open July 1, 2022
Some 2021 feedback
- What a great event, had a ball! Great job, well organised, thank you to all your dedicated team of helpers, support crew and volunteers!!
Brilliant weekend, great camaraderie as always and the Northam PCYC was an excellent overnight stop!
Fantastic ride. Magnificent volunteers. See you all next year
- Our 2020 event attracted 41 riders for the 2 days, 9 for Saturday only and 27 on Sunday.
- Thank you for a wonderfully organised weekend, it was my first time with the group, and I loved the adventure. The ride was great, all your volunteers were amazing, and the banter at Sunday morning breakfast was the best! I’ll be back for sure for any events that require knobbly tyres! Brenton
- It was an awesome weekend and a huge thank you. x Snoopy
- Thanks, it was my first time riding this trip. I found it well organised and I’ll be back next year. Yeolanda
- Thanks so much for a great weekend. You guys do an awesome job. I love the event and the cause. We want to support all your hard work. Rod
- Thanks for all your work for an awesome weekend. You even got the weather perfect! Tania